Through Labor, your voice, your help and your vote can help move the Territory in the right direction. From labour battles more than a century ago to the defining issues of today, Labor and its members have taken up the fight at every juncture. Our members form the core of the Party – join us today, the future is in your hands.
Benefits of joining Labor
Branch meetings are a great place to discuss issues of public policy in a supportive and fun environment. It also offers you the opportunity to:
- Influence policies of Labor Party;
- Have your ideas brought before the party;
- Participate actively in election campaigns;
- Meet other people with a commitment to social justice;
- Stand in pre-selection ballots as a candidate for public office;
- Meet ALP parliamentary representatives; and
- Find out the inside news on the labour movement and Labor in government.
You may also stand for positions on the branch executive, as a delegate to state and national conferences, and for various state and national committees, including policy committees.
Joining and More Information
The Party can only function effectively with the active involvement of people like you.
Complete the online form below.
Alternatively, click here to download the membership application and renewal form.